Scholarship application deadline is 04/31/2021
- 2.8 GPA
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college university
- Must be a minority Black/Brown student
- Essay (word/pdf)
- Word Count – 500 to 750.
- Only one entry per college student
- Provide two references non-family
- No entries with inappropriate language or ideas will be considered
- Past – Please provide a summary of your background/heritage and/or any significant pre-college experiences.
- Present – What is your current situation, financial hardship/challenges that you are facing today and how would this scholarship help aid/solve?
- Tell us about any community outreach programs you have been or currently involved in?
- Future – What are your future plans post-graduation? What impact are you looking to make beyond school?
- Include in your essay submission, 2 reference letters/memos (Minimum 2 paragraphs – Keep it short)